We invite experts from all scientific areas to participate in the evaluation of proposals for COST Actions collected twice a year through the COST Open Call.
By being available for occasional, short-term assignments, you will contribute to fair, inclusive and fully transparent scientific project assessment at European level.
A COST external expert must not necessarily belong to academic institutions. However, a university degree and considerable scientific or professional experience in the specific areas of expertise are a requirement.
Experts coming from non-COST countries are also welcome.
– Contribute to the evaluation of COST Open Call proposals.
– Participate in the assessment of Action results and outcomes.
– Gain insight into the latest scientific and technological developments put forward by COST scientific communities.
– Build on your reputation in the research community through the recognition of your role as a COST expert.
– Contribute to the impact and success of our COST programme.