Stay up-to-date with COST's latest news and opportunities!
COST (European Cooperation in Science and Technology) is one of the longest-running European frameworks supporting cooperation among scientists and researchers across Europe. read more
The next Open Call deadline will be announced soon.
The COST Association is Growing
Estonia is the latest member to join the COST Association, which now comprises 33 COST Member Countries and a Cooperating State, Israel. read more
Quick Access Menu
- Biomedicine and Molecular Biosciences
- Chemistry and Molecular Sciences and Technologies
Food and Agriculture
- Earth System Science and Environmental Management
- Forests, their Products and Services
- Individuals, Societies, Cultures and Health
- Information and Communication Technologies
- Materials, Physics and Nanosciences
- Transport and Urban Development