The COST Association and the European Commission signed today a Framework Partnership Agreement (FPA) for a new period of seven years for the COST intergovernmental framework operation during the EU Framework Programme Horizon 2020.
COST (European Cooperation in Science and Technology) is one of the longest-running European frameworks supporting cooperation among scientists and researchers across Europe. read more
The next Open Call deadline will be announced soon.
The COST Association is up and running
Austria is the latest member to join the COST Association, which now comprises 34 COST Member Countries and a Cooperating State, Israel. read more
COST in the Headlines
Quick Access Menu
- Biomedicine and Molecular Biosciences
- Chemistry and Molecular Sciences and Technologies
Food and Agriculture
- Earth System Science and Environmental Management
- Forests, their Products and Services
- Individuals, Societies, Cultures and Health
- Information and Communication Technologies
- Materials, Physics and Nanosciences
- Transport and Urban Development