At the 187th meeting of the COST Committee of Senior Officials (CSO), held in Brussels on 15-16 May 2013, Dr Angeles Rodríguez-Peña was elected as President of the CSO for a second mandate. Her new term will commence in June 2013 and will finish in June 2016.
COST (European Cooperation in Science and Technology) is one of the longest-running European frameworks supporting cooperation among scientists and researchers across Europe. read more
The next application deadline is 27 September 2013.
Submit a proposal for highly interdisciplinary COST Actions via the TDP Pilot!
Quick Access Menu
- Biomedicine and Molecular Biosciences
- Chemistry and Molecular Sciences and Technology
Food and Agriculture
- Earth System Science and Environmental Management
- Forests, their Products and Services
- Individuals, Societies, Cultures and Health
- Information and Communication Technologies
- Materials, Physics and Nanosciences
- Transport and Urban Development