Young Researchers direct the way to Innovation in the Forest-based sector - COST Young Researchers' Forum at the 8th FTP Conference
|Date||11 - 14 March 2013|
|Calendar file||.vcs .ics|
Following the success of the Early-Stage Researchers’ Forum at the 7th FTP Conference, COST organised an Early-Stage Researchers' Forum at the 8th FTP Conference organised by the the Forest-based Technology Platform.
The COST Young Researchers' Forum was held on 11 and 12 March 2013 as part of the FTP-c8 Conference , entitled 'Inspiring Horizons – A new Strategic Research and Innovation Agenda for the Forest-based Sector' and which took place on 12 and 13 March 2013 in Barcelona with the final day, 14 March 2013, dedicated to study tours.
The joint COST-FTP Forum gave Young Researchers the opportunity to present results of their research work and to discuss these matters with colleagues and industry representatives from all across Europe. Speakers at the COST Young Researchers' Forum were granted free access to the 8th FTP Conference.
The number of applications to the COST Young Researchers’ Forum Call for Proposals was overwhelming. A total of 180 proposals were received by the Organising Committee and evaluated by a panel of 5 Experts, who selected 20 proposals to be presented orally and 56 proposals to be presented as posters within the programme of the COST YRF.
Jenni Rahikainen (FI) and Gianluca Tondi (AT)
Best COST-FTP YRF Presentation
by the Organising Committee and by the audience, and they presented their research again at a panel session on 13 March at the FTP-c8 Conference.
Josefin Illergård (SE) received the price for the Best COST-FTP YRF Poster .
Available presentations and posters can be downloaded from this website.
Have a look as well at the photos and the video of the event!
Share this COST Event
Young Researchers' presentations
- Gianluca Tondi (PDF, 3 MB)
- Jenni Rahikainen (PDF, 3 MB)
- Agnieszka Jedraszak (PDF, 3 MB)
- Ali Akrami (PDF, 2 MB)
- Anda Fridrihsone (PDF, 5 MB)
- Anna Dupleix (PDF, 2 MB)
- Charalampos Lykidis (PDF, 7 MB)
- Emina Karisik (PDF, 1 MB)
- Honorata Gruszka (PDF, 418 kB)
- Joao Custodio (PDF, 10 MB)
- Federica Melone (PDF, 5 MB)
- Marion Noel (PDF, 4 MB)
- Michael Drass (PDF, 1 MB)
- Michael Schneeberger (PDF, 2 MB)
- Milena Lakicevic (PDF, 454 kB)
- Mislav Stepinac (PDF, 3 MB)
- Patrick Huber (PDF, 2 MB)
- Pauline Riviere (PDF, 5 MB)
- Tsvetelina Simeonova (PDF, 2 MB)
- Urska Kavcic (PDF, 15 MB)
Young Researchers' posters
- Josefin Illergård (PDF, 3 MB)
- Posters 1 to 6 (PDF, 8 MB)
- Posters 7 to 12 (PDF, 11 MB)
- Posters 13 to 18 (PDF, 6 MB)
- Posters 19 to 24 (PDF, 15 MB)
- Posters 25 to 30 (PDF, 10 MB)
- Posters 31 to 36 (PDF, 15 MB)
- Posters 37 to 39 (PDF, 8 MB)
- Posters 40 to 42 (PDF, 13 MB)
- Posters 43 to 44 (PDF, 11 MB)
- Posters 46 to 48 (PDF, 3 MB)
- Posters 49 to 51 (PDF, 7 MB)
María Victoria Serrano Blázquez
COST Conference Officer
Tel. +32 2 533 38 57