COST Actions targeting specific science policy strategies.
COST Targeted Networks are the only CSO-driven networks aiming to:
- strengthen the role that COST plays in a given policy domain (inclusiveness, early-stage researchers’ involvement, gender balance, international cooperation)
- stimulate the strategic development of future-oriented societal challenges
- contribute to EU2020 policy goals
There are currently two COST Targeted Networks running:
- The Voice of Research Administrators – Building a Network of Administrative Excellence –BESTPRAC
- Capacity Building in Forest Policy and Governance in Western Balkan Region – CAPABAL
GenderSTE – the first one of such initiatives – finished in November 2016 and Sci-GENERATION, the second, finished in November 2017.
Anyone interested in joining any of the two Networks is invited to contact the Chair of the Targeted Network and, subsequently, their COST National Coordinator.