This event is organised by the Scientific and Innovation Partnership Assistance Center (SIPAC) of Armenia in close cooperation with the European Commission, NCP_WIDERA.NET Project and International Relations Department of NAS RA.
The agenda will include presentations covering, among others, the following topics:
- Horizon Europe: State-of-the-Play and Opportunities for Armenia
- Horizon Europe general introduction and participation rules
- Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions
- NCP_WIDERA.NET Project and support tools
- Widening Programme and Upcoming calls
- Sharing experience from successful HE Armenian projects
- European Innovation Council
It will be a unique opportunity for Armenian researchers and innovators to get first-hand information about the EU’s Horizon Europe Programme.
Registration deadline is 1 December at 17:00!
Click here to register.