Did you know that COST Actions can submit their network outputs to Open Research Europe (ORE), the European Commission’s Open Access publishing platform for research?
ORE offers an innovative and transparent open science publishing model which allows researchers to publish a broader range of research outputs than traditional journals. It accepts articles in all fields of science including the natural sciences, engineering and technology, medical and health sciences, agricultural and veterinary sciences, social sciences, humanities and the arts and showcases a variety of article types ranging from research articles to methods and essays.
Key benefits of publishing with Open Research Europe are:
- Cost-free and rapid Open Access publication
- Post-publication peer review that facilitates open and constructive dialogue
- Multiple article types, allowing researchers to publish throughout the life cycle of their project
- Transparency and compliance with the European Commission’s publishing and data requirements
- There is no deadline: it is possible to publish articles on Open Research Europe even after the COST Action has ended
Join COST Association on Tuesday 19 March from 15h-16h30 CET for an introductory webinar where representatives from the ORE team will present this innovative platform in more detail, explain how to submit your COST Action results, and give you the opportunity to ask any questions you may have on potential ORE submissions.
This webinar is open to anyone within a COST Action.
Please register to participate here: https://bit.ly/42JxnvW