Section menu links

How do I file a travel reimbursement request? I attended a COST (Action) meeting and was asked to encode my expenses related to travel and accommodation. How do I go about this?

Your question relates to the Online Travel Reimbursement Request (OTRR). The first step is to create an e-COST user profile if you do not already have one. The second step is to log in and fill in the OTRR online. The form does give you some guidance on how to fill it in.

Download the Travel Reimbursement Instructions - a step-by-step guide for COST Action members - to get acquainted with the system.

e-COST also has a Strong Authentication Feature, enabling you to submit the OTRR together with all related scanned documents online.


Last updated: 04 April 2016 top of page

Follow COST on

  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Facebook
  • YouTube