Submit your COST Action proposal
You can submit your COST Action proposal at any time throughout the year via the new e-COST online submission tool. The 2015 spring Collection Date is 24 March at 12:00 noon (CET).
The Call is open to ideas in all fields of Science and Technology including Humanities and Social Sciences.
COST invites proposals for Actions contributing to the scientific, technological, economic, cultural or societal knowledge advancement and development of Europe.
The new set of COST Implementation Rules outlines conditions for participating in and setting up COST Actions.
The new Action Proposal Submission, Evaluation, Selection and Approval (SESA) procedure is fully science and technology-driven and will ensure a simple, transparent and competitive proposal evaluation and selection process, in line with the bottom-up, open and inclusive principles of COST.
The guidelines for the SESA procedure and evaluation criteria are now available for download.
In short, researchers benefit from a one-stage submission. The proposal requires filling in several sections via the new e-COST online submission tool as well as the Technical Annex of up to 15 pages, uploaded via the same tool.
The way to a successful COST Action proposal: SESA procedure explained
e-COST is a portal for COST Action participants' registration and financial reporting
COST Implementation Rules
- A. Rules for Participation in and Implementation of COST Activities (132/14) (PDF, 335 kB)
- B.1. COST Action Proposal Submission Evaluation and Approval (133/14) (PDF, 267 kB)
- B.2. COST Action Management, Monitoring and Final Assessment (134/14) (PDF, 341 kB)
- B.3. COST International Cooperation and Specific Organisations Participation (135/14) (PDF, 214 kB)
- SESA Guidelines (PDF, 1 MB)