2017 | Action Number: ES1105
Handbook of Cyanobacterial Monitoring and Cyanotoxin Analysis
- Author(s): Meriluoto, J., Spoof, L., Codd, G.A., (Eds.)
- Publisher(s): John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
- ISBN/ISSN: 978-1-119-06868-6
This handbook contains reviews, practical methods and standard operating procedures on cyanobacterial monitoring and cyanotoxin analysis.
- A valuable and practical working handbook containing introductory and specialist content that tackles a major and growing field of environmental, microbiological and ecotoxicological monitoring and analysis.
- Includes introductory reviews, practical analytical chapters and a comprehensive listing of almost thirty Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- For use in the laboratory, in academic and government institutions and industrial settings.