25 March 2013 | General, BMBS, CMST, ESSEM, FA, FPS, ISCH, ICT, MPNS, TUD, TD
The latest issue of the COST Newsletter is now online
Stay up-to-date with COST's latest news and opportunities!
In this issue:
- The biggest accelerators in space and on earth: COST Action MP0905 ‘Black Holes in a Violent Universe’ organised a joint workshop with CERN
- HDR imaging technology: how does it work? - Watch the video by COST Action IC1005
- How to define the relationship between nanostructures and their toxicity?
- COST & SMEs: Learn more about SME involvement in COST and our vision for increasing SME participation in COST Actions.
- How can science and technology networking support gender equality?