17 November 2015
COST Annual Report 2014: A story of diversity
The latest report focuses on storytelling by looking back on an exceptional and challenging year, providing a round-up of the essential steps taken by COST in developing a modern networking concept welcoming all innovative ideas across any S&T field.
2014 was a crucial year for COST, with the ambition to provide the same unique platform for researchers to meet, collaborate and share knowledge.
Some interesting features are the special focus on individuals , their achievements and testimonials as a result of their participation in COST Actions. The report therefore highlights the importance of having like-minded people, working together in order to advance science & technology.
- Read all about our:
- 9 success stories presenting COST Action researchers’ experiences and meaningful achievements
- 4 stories covering the COST Targeted Networks looking at gender balance, the next generation of scientists, the role of research administrators and capacity building in the Western Balkans
- Exclusive interview featuring a story of inclusiveness and mobility
- COST Impact Assessment’s findings on COST Actions’ added value and good practices
- Key COST conferences and events held in 2014
Enjoy browsing through the COST stories of diversity!