17 November 2015 | General
COST Annual Report 2014: A story of diversity
The latest report focuses on storytelling by looking back on an exceptional and challenging year, providing a round-up of the essential steps taken by COST in developing a modern networking concept welcoming all innovative ideas across any S&T field.
2014 was a crucial year for COST, with the ambition to provide the same unique platform for researchers to meet, collaborate and share knowledge.
Some interesting features are the special focus on individuals, their achievements and testimonials as a result of their participation in COST Actions. The report therefore highlights the importance of having like-minded people, working together in order to advance science & technology.
- Read all about our:
- 9 success stories presenting COST Action researchers’ experiences and meaningful achievements
- 4 stories covering the COST Targeted Networks looking at gender balance, the next generation of scientists, the role of research administrators and capacity building in the Western Balkans
- Exclusive interview featuring a story of inclusiveness and mobility
- COST Impact Assessment’s findings on COST Actions’ added value and good practices
- Key COST conferences and events held in 2014
Enjoy browsing through the COST stories of diversity!