15 March 2016
26 new Actions to start in spring 2016
The Committee of Senior officials approved 26 new Actions in February 2016. They were selected out of 240 eligible proposals gathered on the second 2015 collection date.
The new Actions are highly interdisciplinary, as more than half indicated their research covered at least two main OECD fields of Science and Technology .
- Over 50% indicated natural sciences as their main field, with medical and health sciences and engineering and technology coming in as second and third options, respectively.
- Out of the 1085 participants in all 26 successful proposals, more than one third are female .
- Around 27% of participants are affiliated to an institution in an Inclusiveness Target Countries .
- Roughly one in three participants is an early career investigator .
- One in three main proposers – the project leaders – is female .
A detailed list of the 26 Actions is available for download on this page.