Introduction to the COST Framework - Bucharest, Romania
|Date||24 October 2016 | 9:30 - 13:30|
|Calendar file||.vcs .ics|
This initiative consists of a series of half-day events where national research communities are informed by representatives of the COST Association about the COST Framework’s policies, activities and funding opportunities, with an emphasis on the Open Call for new COST Actions proposals, and COST Action representatives from the specific countries showcase the outstanding results of their participation in COST Actions and share their experiences and best practices.
This information session was organised with the kind support of the Faculty of Administration and Public Management, Bucharest University of Economic Studies, Romania.
Attendance was open to national and local research communities, as well as industry, SMEs, private labs, academia and other interested groups.
Some of the topics of discussion were:
- COST Framework: What is it and how does it work?
- COST Actions: What are they and how to get involved?
- COST Open Call: How to prepare a successful COST Action proposal?
- Added value and impact of participating in COST Actions.
- National participation in COST Actions.
More information about this initiative can be requested to firstname.lastname@example.org