COST is glad to announce that following the Resolution adopted by all the Representatives of the Governments of the 35 COST Member Countries on 6 September 2013, the ‘COST Association’ was established on 19 September 2013 with the aim of providing the legal entity for the implementation of COST activities in the near future.
COST (European Cooperation in Science and Technology) is one of the longest-running European frameworks supporting cooperation among scientists and researchers across Europe. read more
The next application deadline is 28 March 2014.
Quick Access Menu
- Biomedicine and Molecular Biosciences
- Chemistry and Molecular Sciences and Technology
Food and Agriculture
- Earth System Science and Environmental Management
- Forests, their Products and Services
- Individuals, Societies, Cultures and Health
- Information and Communication Technologies
- Materials, Physics and Nanosciences
- Transport and Urban Development